Hi There

I've done as described in this post, but when I run Maven I get this error:
[wscompile] error: -mapping is an invalid option or argument
I've verbose="true" in my  which gives me the command actually run in the
console-output. If I run this command on a "normal" commandline I don't get
this mapping-error.

This is my :

  |     <wscompile
  |             keep="true"
  |             client="false"
  |             server="true"
  |             xPrintStackTrace="true"
  |             xSerializable="true"
  |             verbose="true"
  |             classpath="${maven.dependency.classpath}"
  |             features="rpcliteral"
  |             mapping="${maven.build.dir}/META-INF/jaxrpc-mapping.xml"
  |             config="${maven.wscompile.config}"
  |             >
  |             <classpath>
  |                     <path refid="maven.dependency.classpath"/>
  |                     <pathelement path="${maven.build.dir}/classes"/>
  |             </classpath>
  |     </wscompile>

maven.wscompile.config is set to point on my config-file in the properties-file.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3886067#3886067

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3886067