I got this figured out, it appears that the .ear that contained the mdbs were
getting deployed before the XAConnectionFactory was setup. The setup of the DLQ
handler (done during mdb deployment) needed the XAConnectionFactory. I simply
moved the .ear file to the deploy.last folder within the deploy folder for it
to be started up last. All came up just fine after that.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3886919#3886919

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3886919