Hello,

I am trying to use Ant with JBOSS and am having a real "newbie"
type problem.

When ant all is typed I get:

    [javac] C:\eclipse\workspace\Story\src\teste\Story.java:4: package javax.ejb
 does not exist
    [javac] import javax.ejb.*;
    [javac] ^
    [javac] C:\eclipse\workspace\Story\src\teste\Story.java:5: cannot resolve sy
mbol
    [javac] symbol  : class EJBObject

I have used Sun App Server and the j2ee.jar is in my class path, but JBOSS is
independent of Sun products.

What to do ???

Thank you!!!

Ken