"Gregg_Saffell" wrote : I need distributed transaction

It is very seldom you actually need DTM (rather than just XA).
It usually points to bad design and nearly always leads to poor performance.
Besides being a pain to manage.

The only reason we are implementing JTS for JBoss is because people insist they
need
it. They are usually wrong. I would never recommend that somebody actually uses
it.

But people will always argue that we don't recommend it because we haven't got
it.
The answer will be the same when we implement it.
Just like some of the other brain deaths in the spec...
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=HowCanIAccessADataSourceFromAClient

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3887812#3887812

Reply to the post :