Thanks again Tomas. And sorry to bug you once more :/

well I now got the DynamicLoginConfig setup and my login-confix.xml too.

login-config.xml
<?xml version='1.0'?>
  | <!DOCTYPE policy PUBLIC
  |       "-//JBoss//DTD JBOSS Security Config 3.0//EN"
  |       "http://www.jboss.org/j2ee/dtd/security_config.dtd";>
  |
  | <policy>
  |     <!-- Security domain for mog/moog/stub -->
  |     <application-policy name = "stub">
  |        <authentication>
  |           <login-module code =
"org.jboss.security.auth.spi.DatabaseServerLoginModule" flag = "required">
  |              <module-option name =
"unauthenticatedIdentity">guest</module-option>
  |              <module-option name = "dsJndiName">java:/mogDS</module-option>
  |              <module-option name = "principalsQuery">SELECT password FROM
mooguser WHERE name=?</module-option>
  |              <module-option name = "rolesQuery">SELECT r.name, 'Roles' FROM
moogrole r LEFT JOIN group_role gr ON r.id=gr.role_id LEFT JOIN mooggroup
  | g ON
  | gr.group_id=g.id LEFT JOIN user_group ug ON g.id=ug.group_id LEFT JOIN
user_role ur ON r.id=ur.role_id LEFT JOIN mooguser u ON (ug.user_id=u.id OR
  | ur.user_id=u.id) WHERE u.name = ?</module-option>
  |           </login-module>
  |           <login-module code = " org.jboss.security.ClientLoginModule" flag
= "required"></login-module>
  |        </authentication>
  |     </application-policy>
  | </policy>

And I know for sure it's loaded.
becase I can run lc.login from within my servlet and get a valid subject back.

now whenever I try to access a Bean I get:
[UsersRolesLoginModule] Failed to load users/passwords/role files
java.io.IOException: No properties file: users.properties or defaults:
defaultUsers.properties found

so somehow it's not picking up my domain :( // the UserRolesLoginModule is the
one that is in the server login-config.xml

kindest regards,
 Moritz Angermann

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3887823#3887823