But I found that there are three files for interceptors.

./core/src/resources/portal-core-sar/conf/jboss-container.xml
./core/src/resources/portal-core-sar/conf/standardjboss-page.xml
./core/src/resources/portal-core-sar/conf/standardjboss-portlet.xml

Does it mean both standardjboss-page.xml and standardjboss-portlet.xml are
component scoped?

regards
yang

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : we have 2 kinds of interceptors so far in jboss
portal, server scoped and component scoped.

  | in 2.0 both of them use the same based interface, in 2.2 they have each a
specific subclass.

  | you create your own by inheriting the base class of interface and you
specify them in an xml file in conf either in standardjboss-portlet.xml or
jboss-container.xml

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3887836#3887836

Reply to the post :