I did a little source code searching and found that the exception is thrown by
the org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.

The exact piece of code that fails is

  |       // Check if the caller is allowed to access the method
  |       if (methodRoles.contains(AnybodyPrincipal.ANYBODY_PRINCIPAL) == false)
  |       {
  |          // The caller is using a the caller identity
  |          if (callerRunAsIdentity == null)
  |          {
  |             // Now actually check if the current caller has one of the
required method roles
  |             if (realmMapping.doesUserHaveRole(principal, methodRoles) ==
false)
  |             {
  |                Set userRoles = realmMapping.getUserRoles(principal);
  |                String method = mi.getMethod().getName();
  |                BeanMetaData beanMetaData = container.getBeanMetaData();
  |                String msg = "Insufficient method permissions, principal=" +
principal
  |                   + ", ejbName=" + beanMetaData.getEjbName()
  |                   + ", method=" + method + ", interface=" + iface
  |                   + ", requiredRoles=" + methodRoles + ", principalRoles="
+ userRoles;
  |                SecurityException e = new SecurityException(msg);
  |                throw e;
  |             }
  |          }

I was unable to debug any further as RealmMapping is an interface and am not
sure which Impl class is actually working durign runtime.

Also what baffles me most is that the exception indicates that I am not in role
but the message in the exception clearly shows that I am indeed in the role.

Any pointers?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3888125#3888125

Reply to the post :