Now I need help on how to stop watching this topic (especially since it was
hijacked and is no longer very relevant to my original question, which was
answered satisfactorily six months ago).

The means of removing a watched topic on this forum doesn't appear to work, in
that if I choose "Watched Topics", then select the check box to the right of
the topic title, and then click the "Stop Watching" button then the list of
watched topics is displayed again with the same topic still in the list of
watched topics.  Yesterday I selected all of my watched topics to be stopped
and nothing happened, today I am still receiving alerts whenever this topic has
a new message, and this topic (as well as all others selected yesterday for
stop watching) still show up in the list of watched topics.

So it appears that the watched topics settings portion of the forum is broken.
Can someone please let me know when this is fixed?  Just reply to this topic,
I'm still getting the watch alert emails.  ;)

--James

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3888262#3888262

Reply to the post :