Hi folks,

I hope you can help me. We are calling a web service from our
JBoss-3.2.3RC1. We use wsdl2java and axis and it works like
a charm.

Recently we decided to upgrade to JBoss-4.0.2. I spent a lot
of work to get all web services running. However, our soap
client has a problem. Now I'm using wscompile and the
JBoss-axis-stuff. The only difference in the generated soap
is the namespace.

Old stuff (JBoss-3.2.3RC1 / wsdl2java):

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>
 <soapenv:Body>

New stuff (JBoss-4.0.2 / wscompile):

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>
 <soapenv:Body>
  <ns1:QuickOrder xmlns:ns1="http://api.company.com/webtrust/order";>

The first one works. The second one causes an exception:

> Error deserializing arguments.
> Unrecognized element Request - expected [EMAIL
> PROTECTED]://api.company.com/webtrust/order

It seems to me that in the first case, the namespace is global
while in the second case the namespace is only used for the
QuickOrder element and not for the contained Request.

BTW: The target system seems to be a Bea WebLogic.

Any help would be appreciated.

PS: I cannot send the whole application (the build.xml has more than
1000 lines). If it helbs, I can send the wsdl. My wscompile options are:

-gen:client -mapping gen/jboss4x/MappingOrder.xml
src/jboss4x/clientconfigorder.xml

Thanks and Greetings,
   Dietmar

View the original post :