Is it correct to say that a JMS Queue residing in a cluster only exists on a
single node in the cluster and fails over to another node upon failure?  If
this is the case, how does loadbalancing work if only one node handles all JMS
Messages?  The reason why I'm asking is because I've created a program which
makes a JMX connection to all nodes in the proxy to get stats on the number of
messages sent to it and only one of the nodes returns any results.  When
looking at the JMX console only that one server has the queue in the tree.  Is
this how JBoss JMS Clustering really supposed to work?  I've read the JBoss
documentation and Wiki but didn't seem to find it in the docs.  If I missed it
could someone please point it out to me.  Thanks.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3888681#3888681

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3888681