Hi all,

We have developed our application on a Weblogic server and right now we are
migrating to JBoss. I have gone through the tutorials of Jboss Cluserting. And
I'm testing my application in Jboss clustering environment and my application
is failing and this is happening because od JNDI lookup in my JSP page.

In my Jboss-xml, I specified JNDI name as

  |         <session>
  |             <ejb-name>InitializationSLBean</ejb-name>
  |             <jndi-name>InitializationSLHome</jndi-name>
  |             <clustered>true</clustered>
  |         </session>

JNDI lookup code in my JSP for InitializationSLBean is given below and the
error which it is printing it on the console is ClassCastException and the last
debug statement is printed as  InitializationSLHomeHome.

Properties prop =  new Properties();
  | prop.put(InitialContext.PROVIDER_URL, "jnp://localhost:1099");
  | Context context = new InitialContext(prop);
  | InitializationSLHome initializationSLHome = (InitializationSLHome)
context.lookup("InitializationSLHome");
  | System.out.println("initializationSLHome ::: " + initializationSLHome);

Same code is working in a non clustered environment.

please help me to solve this problem

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3888778#3888778

Reply to the post :