When I tried using a POJO which implements the Schedulable interface and calls
a Session bean's method in it's perform method, it always returns
NamingException, although I have already put "depends" tag in the
"scheduler-service.xml" file to make sure the session bean's service
"jboss.j2ee:service=EJB" and "jboss.j2ee:service=EjbModule" are deployed
already before starting the scheduler.  Is there any "depends" settings that I
have missed?

I am using xDoclet generated Util class of the session bean to locate the Home
interface so typo in the JNDI reference is not possible.  The session bean has
both remote and local interfaces that I have also tried but in vain.  Any hints
and help will be very much appreciated.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3889414#3889414

Reply to the post :