A layout currently is nothing but a servlet or jsp. It sounds to me as if what
you want is maximum flexibility. I'd recommend a servlet that builds the page
as an xml document, and at the end styles that document with an xsl style. This
allows you to import, mix and mingle as much as you want. The tricky part are
the fragments that are not xml (nhtml). you need to import them into the page
doc as CDATA sections, and the xsl needs to still render them into the final
response. I'm thinking of a demo of that kind for JBossWorld.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3890227#3890227

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3890227