Is the env-entry supposed to be unique across webapps?

I have the following environment entry defined within two different web.xml
files.  One web.xml is in war1 contained within ear1.  The other is in war2
within ear2.  The environment variable CalcEngineUseCache for both webapps is
equaling the value of whatever webapp was deployed first regardless of what the
web.xml specifies for that webapp.

Could this be a classloader issue?  We have UseJBossWebLoader set to true.
We're using jboss-3.2.3 with the embedded tomcat-4.1.x.

Entry 1:
    <env-entry>
        <env-entry-name>CalcEngineUseCache</env-entry-name>
        <env-entry-value>false</env-entry-value>
        <env-entry-type>java.lang.String</env-entry-type>
    </env-entry>

Entry 2:
    <env-entry>
        <env-entry-name>CalcEngineUseCache</env-entry-name>
        <env-entry-value>true</env-entry-value>
        <env-entry-type>java.lang.String</env-entry-type>
    </env-entry>

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3890671#3890671

Reply to the post :