I have the following code in jms-ds.xml

  | <!-- The combined connection factory-->
  |     <attribute name="FactoryRef">java:/XAConnectionFactory</attribute>
  |     <!-- The queue connection factory -->
  |     <attribute name="QueueFactoryRef">java:/XAConnectionFactory</attribute>
  |     <!-- The topic factory -->
  |     <attribute name="TopicFactoryRef">java:/XAConnectionFactory</attribute>

I simple removed "java:/" and now no errors are displayed. Can anyone confirm
If this is correct or did I simple get lucky?

Thanks!

I would also like to follow up my question on how to use JVM IL in sending JMS
messages since the JMS client, queue and MDB will all run on the same JVM.

Thank you very much!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3890906#3890906

Reply to the post :