Windows and SUSE Linux
Java 5
JBoss 4.0.3RC1
MySQL 4.1.14
MySQL Connector/J 3.1.10

When I create a CMP EJB the finder queries seem to not be generating the
correct SQL. On the wiki I found how to make JBoss log the SQL that was
generated by the CMP's, after looking in the logs it makes me more believe that
it's not generating the correct SQL.

For example, in one of my finder queries:

EQL
SELECT OBJECT(c) FROM mySchema AS c

Generated SQL (from log)
SELECT FROM t_0c

Any ideas on how to fix this? If you need more information feel free to ask for
it because I would really like to figure out how to fix this and I'm at the end
of my knowledge.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3891724#3891724

Reply to the post :