I'm getting this in 4.0.2, only I can't find a workaround.  In my case, two
conrete MDBs subclass an abstract one that contains the onMessage(), declared

public void onMessage(javax.jms.Message message)

To try to get around the validation error, I subclassed and had the conrete
classes call super:

    public void onMessage(Message message) {
  |         super.onMessage(message);
  |     }

I'm really confused why this doesn't work.  I can understand a bug that can't
find the method signature via the parent class; but not one that's clearly
defined in the concrete classes as well.

Is there a fix?  Is there a way I can work around this until we can upgrade?
We just spent a month upgrading to 4.0.2 from 3.2.7, so 4.0.3 probably won't be
an option this year.

Erik

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3891878#3891878