Hello ,

I am trying to use the Jboss Scheduler to run certain jobs.  I have some
classes that need to be run by the scheduler.  The Scheduler is able to find
these classes when I put the Jar file in the default/lib directory. But when I
take it out from the directory and instead deploy as a Ear file. I get an
exception.

 Depends On Me: org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Exception setting attr
ibute javax.management.Attribute: name=SchedulableClass value=com.rolandfood.uti
lities.RFAppServerScheduler on mbean jboss:service=Scheduler_THREE_HOURS; - nest
ed throwable: (java.security.InvalidParameterException: Given class
com.rolandfood.utilities.RFAppServerScheduler is not  not found)

I know that the class loader is not able to find this class since it needs to
find it at startup.

1) How do I include a jar file so that Jboss is able to find it at startup. I
do not want to put these jars in the default lib folder.

2) Is there a way to start the Scheduler after the JBoss has started.

3) Any other way to solve this problem.

Thanks
Subbu

View the original post :