So, one solution is to replace the queue's DLQ with a custom MDB and resend the
Message to the original queue. I really don't like the idea of getting caught
in an endless loop sucking up bandwidth and other resources.

I guess I will have to create a DLQ MDB which persists the messages to a
different table. Then my users can edit, resend messages arbitrarily. I was
hoping to avoid this because this project will be placed at hundreds (maybe
thousands) of remote locations. I'm trying to keep everything as small as
possible for logistics reasons.

I had also played around with the idea of using QueueBrowser to inspect, edit
and resend messages. That would work fine except I don't think there's a good
way to delete individiual messages (I'd need to remove the message from the DLQ
after it was resent). If there is a way to delete messages, I'd be very
interested in using this approach.

View the original post :
http://locahost:8080/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3892501#3892501

Reply to the post :