I can just suggest you an idea, But I am sure that it will work, if done
correctly.But there may be even other ways better thatn what I say??.

 The way i am saying is that You have to touch the source of Jboss.  Find the
method where it says or prints the statement JBOSS started/ Find the place in
the class where it really starts the jboss. At that place try to call you
method.

and Similarly there should be another place where it says the ear/war file is
successfully deployed.

Thanks
G.Rajasekhar

View the original post :