Hi,

while trying out the EJB3 Trailblazer Demo I found out that on Microsoft
SQL-Server the investor table is not generated due to the use of "end" as a
field name.

I added the following annotation in trail.entity.beans.investor.java

@Column(name = "endage")
public int getEnd() {...

which made it working flawlessly.

I'm just curious if this is the right approach for handling the issue or is
there another more general way to solve issues like this e.g.
standardjbosscmp-jdbc.xml,..

Jan

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3893374#3893374