We have a web service where an internal company client uses the WSDL to
'scrape' the service endpoint from the "<wsdlsoap:address location" tag.

Problem is they require a full-qualified domain name.  The WSDL generated has
(for example)  host:8080, whereas the client needs host.company.com:8080.
Modifying the following line in jboss-service.xml under
server\default\deploy\jboss-ws4ee.sar\META-INF works under Windows:

   <attribute name="WebServiceHost">host.company.com</attribute>

...but under Solaris 8, it doesn't - the resulting WSDL still has host:8080.
We found that adding the -b option when starting JBoss works (eg.
-bhost.company.com), but we'd prefer to NOT modify the run scripts unless
absolutely necessary.

Is there some reason modifying the jboss-service.xml doesn't work under Solaris?

Thanks in advance

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3893400#3893400

Reply to the post :