Just for completeness... here is the debug tree from eclipse for the deployment
in the default directory which is working...

PublisherSequence this= PublisherSequence  (id=28)
  |     PublisherSequence IOS= PublisherSequence  (id=27)
  |             String intendedServerIP= "jnp://x.x.x.155:1099"
  |             PublisherSequenceSecurityProxyRemote pubSeq= $Proxy3  (id=40)
  |                     InvocationHandler h= ClientContainer  (id=83)
  |                             InvocationContext context= InvocationContext
(id=87)
  |                                     Map context= HashMap  (id=93)
  |                                             Set entrySet= null
  |                                             Set keySet= null
  |                                             float loadFactor= 0.75
  |                                             int modCount= 0
  |                                             int size= 5
  |                                             HashMap$Entry[] table=
HashMap$Entry[16]  (id=97)
  |                                                     HashMap$Entry [0]=
HashMap$Entry  (id=100)
  |                                                     HashMap$Entry [1]=
HashMap$Entry  (id=103)
  |                                                             int hash=
-1783084207
  |                                                             Object key=
InvocationKey  (id=120)
  |                                                             HashMap$Entry
next= null
  |                                                             Object value=
JRMPInvokerProxy  (id=184)
  |                                                                     Invoker
remoteInvoker= JRMPInvoker_Stub  (id=187)

RemoteRef ref= UnicastRef2  (id=196)

        LiveRef ref= LiveRef  (id=205)

                Channel ch= TCPChannel  (id=207)

                Endpoint ep= TCPEndpoint  (id=210)

                        RMIClientSocketFactory csf= null

                        String host= "x.x.x.155"

                        int port= 4444

                        RMIServerSocketFactory ssf= null

                        TCPTransport transport= null

                ObjID id= ObjID  (id=213)

                boolean isLocal= false
  |                                                     HashMap$Entry [2]= null
  |                                                     HashMap$Entry [3]= null
  |                                                     HashMap$Entry [4]= null
  |                                                     HashMap$Entry [5]= null
  |                                                     HashMap$Entry [6]=
HashMap$Entry  (id=104)
  |                                                     HashMap$Entry [7]= null
  |                                                     HashMap$Entry [8]= null
  |                                                     HashMap$Entry [9]= null
  |                                                     HashMap$Entry [10]= null
  |                                                     HashMap$Entry [11]= null
  |                                                     HashMap$Entry [12]= null
  |                                                     HashMap$Entry [13]= null
  |                                                     HashMap$Entry [14]= null
  |                                                     HashMap$Entry [15]=
HashMap$Entry  (id=105)
  |                                             int threshold= 12
  |                                             Collection values= null
  |                             Interceptor next= StatelessSessionInterceptor
(id=89)
  |             String seqID= "4b6s1o4b-tw3zkv-edbpzjql-1-edbqm7dd-b"
  |             String version= "1.0"
  |     int seqState= 0

The difference seems to be that somehow the "all" configuration is signalling
the client side to act in clustered fashion... That by itself would not be a
problem though... The real problem seems to be that the when using the
JRMPInvokerProxyHA it does not appear to be able to distinguish between two
seperate clusters... so all the ips get lumped together and seen as one cluster
in the client side. I don't see any way around this...

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3893446#3893446

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3893446