Okay thx.

I have a similar question:

I try to link from a .jsp to an other .jsp all included in a .war.

Link in .jsp

  |          <portlet:param name="link" value="/testlink.jsp"/>
  |          </portlet:renderURL>>Testlink</a>

Portlet

  | protected void doView(RenderRequest renderRequest, RenderResponse
renderResponse) throws PortletException, IOException {

  | renderResponse.setContentType("text/html");
  |
  | String uri =
renderRequest.getPreferences().getValue("displayedPage","/index.jsp");

  | String title =
renderRequest.getPreferences().getValue("showTitle","Testtitle");

  | String link = renderRequest.getParameter("link");
  |
  | if(link!=null){

this.getPortletContext().getRequestDispatcher(link).include(renderRequest,
renderResponse);
  | }else{

this.getPortletContext().getRequestDispatcher(uri).include(renderRequest,
renderResponse);
  | }
  | }

It works but if i follow that link and then go back and press refresh i get the
testlink.jsp instead of the index.jsp. So there must be a different way to
create simple links. Can you give me a hint pls?

Thx

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3893765#3893765

Reply to the post :