jboss-app.xml

  | <jboss-app>
  |     <app-name>helloworld</app-name>
  | </jboss-app>

jboss-portlet.xml

  | <portlet-app>
  |     <portlet>
  |             <portlet-name>HelloWorldPortlet</portlet-name>
  |             <security></security>
  |     </portlet>
  |         <portlet>
  |             <portlet-name>HelloWorldPortlet2</portlet-name>
  |             <security></security>
  |     </portlet>
  | </portlet-app>

portlet.xml

  | <portlet-app xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/portlet/portlet-app_1_0.xsd";
  |     xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";

xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/portlet/portlet-app_1_0.xsd
/opt/SUNWps/dtd/portlet.xsd"
  |             version="1.0">
  |
  |     <portlet>
  |             <portlet-name>HelloWorldPortlet</portlet-name>

<portlet-class>org.jboss.portlet.helloworld.HelloWorld</portlet-class>
  |             <supported-locale>en</supported-locale>
  |             <!-- <resource-bundle>Resource</resource-bundle> -->
  |             <supports>
  |                     <mime-type>text/html</mime-type>
  |                     <portlet-mode>VIEW</portlet-mode>
  |             </supports>
  |             <portlet-info>
  |                     <title>My First HelloWorld Portlet</title>
  |             </portlet-info>
  |                 <portlet-preferences>
  |                     <preference>
  |                         <name>displayedPage</name>
  |                         <value>/index.jsp</value>
  |                     </preference>
  |
  |                     <preference>
  |                         <name>showTitle</name>
  |                         <value>First Portlet</value>
  |                     </preference>
  |
  |                 </portlet-preferences>
  |     </portlet>
  |         <portlet>
  |             <portlet-name>HelloWorldPortlet2</portlet-name>

<portlet-class>org.jboss.portlet.helloworld.HelloWorld</portlet-class>
  |             <supported-locale>en</supported-locale>
  |             <!-- <resource-bundle>Resource</resource-bundle> -->
  |             <supports>
  |                     <mime-type>text/html</mime-type>
  |                     <portlet-mode>VIEW</portlet-mode>
  |             </supports>
  |             <portlet-info>
  |                     <title>My Second HelloWorld Portlet</title>
  |             </portlet-info>
  |                 <portlet-preferences>
  |                     <preference>
  |                         <name>displayedPage</name>
  |                         <value>/index.jsp</value>
  |                     </preference>
  |
  |                     <preference>
  |                         <name>showTitle</name>
  |                         <value>Second Portlet</value>
  |                     </preference>
  |
  |                 </portlet-preferences>
  |     </portlet>
  | </portlet-app>

portlet-instances.xml

  | <instances>
  |     <instance>
  |             <instance-name>HelloWorldPortletInstance</instance-name>
  |             <component-ref>HelloWorldPortlet</component-ref>
  |     </instance>
  |         <instance>
  |             <instance-name>HelloWorldPortletInstance2</instance-name>
  |             <component-ref>HelloWorldPortlet2</component-ref>
  |     </instance>
  | </instances>

*-pages.xml

  | <pages>
  |     <portal-name>default</portal-name>
  |     <page>
  |             <page-name>helloworld</page-name>
  |             <window>
  |                     <window-name>HelloWorldPortletWindow</window-name>

<instance-ref>helloworld.HelloWorldPortlet.HelloWorldPortletInstance</instance-ref>
  |                     <default>true</default>
  |                     <region>left</region>
  |                     <height>2</height>
  |             </window>
  |                 <window>
  |                     <window-name>HelloWorldPortletWindow2</window-name>

<instance-ref>helloworld.HelloWorldPortlet2.HelloWorldPortletInstance2</instance-ref>
  |                     <region>left</region>
  |                     <height>1</height>
  |             </window>
  |     </page>
  |

  | </pages>

That worked for me as a small test. I took the same class-File both portlets.
The first part of the <instance-ref> in *-pages-xml has to be the jboss-app
name so it is the same for both portlets.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3893810#3893810

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3893810