For type safety I am using a custom primary key class.  I've got the XML that I
expect but there are a few issues I'd like to iron out:

1) What does my finder method look like now?  The CMP field that I used to have
("ID") has been replaced by the unknown primary key:  it specifies a field name
= "ID" and a column name = C_ID".  What does my "findByID()" finder look like
now?  The same?

ex.  (old) -- Select OBJECT(x) FROM tComponent AS x WHERE x.ID = ?1

Should I use x.C_ID instead?

2) Do I still need a getPrimaryKey() method?  If so, how do I build the primary
key class instance in the method without the old cmp field to refer to?

old code:

public Object getPrimaryKey() {
ComponentPK key = new ComponentIntegerPK();
key.ID = getID();
return key;
}

There is no longer a getID() method because the CMP field "ID" no longer
exists.  What do I use for a value to assign to "key.ID"?

By the way, is there anything else I've missed.

I appreciate any input very much.

Environment:

Windows XP Professional
JBoss 4.0.2