anonymous wrote : The ClientLoginModule only started doing this as of
jboss-3.2.4 ...

I'm using the ClientLoginModule along with a custom server login module.  The
sessionContext.getCallerPrincipal() returns the principal I set in the commit
phase of my custom server login module, the client's
loginContext.getSubject().getPrincipals(), however, does not show that
principal.  It only shows the SimplePrincipal with the name passed to the
NameCallback.  Is there a way to have the ClientLoginModule's Subject
synchronized with the custom server login module's Subject.?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3895208#3895208

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3895208