Hi all ,

After a lot of trial & frustation, I have found the solution, thought I might
share with the forum...

(1) Weblogic 9.0 and weblogic 8.1 sp4 appears to work only with jboss cache
1.1.1 and NOT the latest jboss cache 1.2.3....So I had to downgrade the version
to get it working

(2) I think, this is so because of the jgroups versions involved....Weblogic
keeps throwing org.jgroups.Address not found exception inspite of jgroups.jar
being in the server class path...

(3) Also any attempts to bind to weblogic jndi using prefix "java:/jboss-cache"
 causes an Operation UnSupported Exception....Solution is to remove the
"java:/" prefix and use a normal string instead to bind to weblogic context..

Things are ok after that....

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3895331#3895331

Reply to the post :