I understand this is a JNDI lookup issue, and that it is some type network
issue.  However, I am unable to resolve the issue, and it is JBoss that is
throwing the exception on the server side.  This has been a known issue with
multi-homed boxes, and suggestions for fixes have been offered...of which, none
work for me.

So, I need to understand why this is happening.  As far as I and our network
engineers have determined, the network and all ports are set up correctly.  We
can connect to the jmx-server, and all of our web services remotely on port
8080...but this lookup on port 1099 is causing this error.

If this is a simple network/socket issue, then please tell me what is wrong.

Thanks,
Joe

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3895663#3895663