Hello,
I developed a standard session bean, and I've been using it for a while
successfully. I am using a topic service, which I was able to deploy using the
xml file: xxxxxx-service.xml (put in the deploy folder):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

        <depends optional-attribute-name="DestinationManager">
                jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager

Is there a way to deploy this topic from my bean's jar file?
I tried to add this xml to the meta-inf directory, but the topic wasn't
deployed.

Thanks

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3895971#3895971