Hello,

I am running eclipse 3.1. I am trying to install the eclipse IDE by following
the steps as mentioned in your install guide. Eclipse hangs for long time
before returning with an error that it cannot download
"org.jboss.ide.eclipse.jdt.j2ee.core_1.4.1.e31-jar15.jar" file. I have seen the
progress bar go upto 102KB of 832KB but never beyond that. It hangs there for a
good 10 minutes an than gives up with an exception (which basically tells that
it cannot download it but that is about it).

Thanks for you help
Raj

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3896748#3896748