Windows XP

JBoss 4.0.3RC2 installed via the installer program with "all" instead of
minimal or ejb3.

MySQL 4.1.14-nt-max via TCP/IP

MySQL-Connector 3.1.10-bin

I'm trying to get MySQL setup as my default database. I keep getting the same
error when I use MySQL as the database for JMS. I do not get this error when
it's configured for HSQLDB or using the null-persistence-service.xml file
instead of mysql-jdbc2-service.xml.

The error that I am getting is this:

--- MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM ---
ObjectName: jboss.mq:service=PersistenceManager
    State: FAILED
    Reason: org.jboss.mq.SpyJMSException: Could not resolve uncommited
transactions.  Message recovery may not be accurate; - nested throwable:
(java.sql.SQLException: Every derived table must have its own alias)
  I Depend On:
        jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=DefaultDS
  Depends On Me:
        jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager

I think the part that I can not figure out is the "Every derived table must
have its own alias." At this point I'm stuck and have been trying to figure
this out for a couple days. Feel free to ask for more information as I have no
idea how much information on what is needed to fix this.

Thank you for ANY possible help, even for a place to start looking.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3896752#3896752

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3896752