I often reinstall eclipse and one or more plugins.  I down load the zip files
and use this script.  Note: Modify it for paths on your own system.  This one
loads Eclipse 3.1 and JBossIDE 1.5M3.  Hope this helps.

  | #!/bin/bash
  | cd /Applications
  | /bin/rm -rf eclipse
  | tar zxf /Users/loeffler/Documents/CDs/Third\ Party\
Apps/IDEs/eclipse/eclipse-SDK-3.1-macosx-carbon.tar.gz
  | echo Finished installing Eclipse
  | yes no | unzip
/Users/loeffler/Desktop/JBoss4/JBossIDE-Plugin/JBossIDE-1.5M3-ALL.zip
  | echo Finished installing JBoss IDE 1.5

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3896832#3896832

Reply to the post :