Hi ,

We have an application on Struts. The Applications runs fine in Weblogic. We
are doing an ear deployment for the application.
When we start the server in Jboss we get an exception as follows

Generated servlet error:
    [javac] Compiling 1 source file
    [javac]
C:\JBOSS\jboss-3.2.3\server\work\MainEngine\localhost\OnRoute\jsp\ASNDisplayPDF_jsp.java:88:
 cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : method doAfterBody ()
    [javac] location: class org.apache.struts.taglib.html.HtmlTag
    [javac]           int evalDoAfterBody = _jspx_th_html_html_0.doAfterBody();
    [javac]                                                     ^
    [javac]
C:\JBOSS\jboss-3.2.3\server\work\MainEngine\localhost\OnRoute\jsp\ASNDisplayPDF_jsp.java:89:
 cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : variable EVAL_BODY_AGAIN
    [javac] location: interface javax.servlet.jsp.tagext.BodyTag
    [javac]           if (evalDoAfterBody !=
javax.servlet.jsp.tagext.BodyTag.EVAL_BODY_AGAIN)
    [javac]                                                                  ^
    [javac]
C:\JBOSS\jboss-3.2.3\server\work\MainEngine\localhost\OnRoute\jsp\ASNDisplayPDF_jsp.java:100:
 handlePageException(java.lang.Exception) in javax.servlet.jsp.PageContext
cannot be applied to (java.lang.Throwable)
    [javac]       if (pageContext != null) pageContext.handlePageException(t);
    [javac]                                           ^
    [javac] 3 errors

        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.javacError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:130)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.javacError(ErrorDispatcher.java:293)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.generateClass(Compiler.java:353)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:370)
        at
org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(JspCompilationContext.java:473)
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:190)
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)
.
.
.

If anyone has fixed the same. Kindly let me know. A reply to my id would be
really appreciated.

This could be a problem in Jboss classpath

Regards,
Subhadeep.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3898195#3898195