Hi,

Running 4.0.7 on Mac os X 10.4

We have upgraded from 3.0.6 to 4.0.7 and are now unable to run jboss offline.
It appears an attempt is being made to download the Spring DTD's.

Is there a way to turn off DTD validation? The jboss-service is already set to
false.

Searching through the forums the only solution seems to be to include the DTD's
in the web tier and amend the XML doctype. If this is the only solution where
do I put the DTD for the ejb tier. Would JBoss find them if I included them in
the ejb-jar?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards
Lea Thurman.