Hi,

It's getting worse with the latest changes to JBoss Portal 2.2 deployed onto
JBoss AS 4.0.3RC2.

Now, there're 3 directories - instance, portal and user - with Hibernate
configuration files and it's a tedious task to change the dialect to
org.hibernate.dialect.HSQLDialect every time I update and build Portal. It's 5
files to change.

I wonder how developers work. Do they change these files, too or is there a way
to work it out? There must be a simpler solution.

Jacek

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3898633#3898633

Reply to the post :