Is partnering with Microsoft a good idea? There is a lot of negative press at
the moment and I  have to beg the question why Microsoft wants to partner with
JBoss??

Microsoft is pushing .NET as their standard for enterprise level application
servers yet they want to bolster a J2EE implementation which is in direct
competition to .NET ... this sounds dubious and I think that you are treading
on thin ice in taking this route ... All you had to do with the IBM issue is
stick to what you know best and move with your product not bring in other big
guns to try and bolster your position. I will be looking at other alternatives
to JBoss because of the problems I can see coming your way!!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3898900#3898900

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3898900