I really need some help here and some of this is starting to make sense. I'm
assuming what I need to do is add something to a ws4ee-deployment.xml file to
make the serializer work correctly. This would get merged by jboss into the
wsdd file. Currently my wsdl is

<complexType name="PackageAuthorization">
  |         <sequence>
  |           <element name="packageLength" type="int"/>
  |           <element name="packageListType" type="string"/>
  |           <element name="packageNameList"
type="tns:ArrayOfstring"/></sequence></complexType>
  |       <complexType name="ArrayOfstring">

and the wsdd for this section is:

  <typeMapping
xmlns:ns2='http://www.qcommcorp.com/dncstypes'
  |     type='java:com.qcommcorp.dncs.types.PackageAuthorization'

serializer='org.jboss.webservice.encoding.ser.MetaDataBeanSerializerFactory'

deserializer='org.jboss.webservice.encoding.ser.MetaDataBeanDeserializerFactory'
  |     encodingStyle='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'>
  |   <typeDesc>
  |     <elementDesc fieldName='packageLength' xmlName='packageLength'/>
  |     <elementDesc fieldName='packageListType' xmlName='packageListType'/>
  |     <elementDesc fieldName='packageNameList' xmlName='packageNameList'/>
  |     <elementOrder>
  |       <element name='packageLength'/>
  |       <element name='packageListType'/>
  |       <element name='packageNameList'/>
  |     </elementOrder>
  |   </typeDesc>
  |   </typeMapping>

Can anyone tell me what to put in the ws4ee-deployment.xml file to make this
work? Thanks

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3899726#3899726

Reply to the post :