Sorry I dont understand your last post.

What changes have you actually made?

If you look in the file I mentioned in my last post you will find ' <Connector
port="8080" ' it is this that will need changing to 80 instead of 8080.

You shouldn't need to change other configuration files to get tomcat to listen
on port 80.

If you think you are having problems with Windows firewall it will be better to
switch it off and make sure you can get JBoss working as required then enable
the firewall and sort out the configuration.  If you are new to this then
trying to configure both at once is going to be difficult.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3899738#3899738

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3899738