Hi,

I am trying to run a sample application of hajms for the last 2 days.

I downloaded the example-code from the following url:
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossMQHAOverview

I used the following steps to configure MSSQL as Default datasource for jboss:

1. I erased the file hsqldb-ds.xmldin from \jboss\server\default\deploy
directory

2.I copied the file mssql-ds.xml from \jboss\docs\examples\jca directory into
the \jboss\server\default\deploy directory

3. I have modified the files from \jboss\server\default\config directory

a) standardjaws.xml

java:/MSSQLDS

<type-mapping>MS SQLSERVER2000</type-mapping>
false

b) standardjbosscmp-jdbc.xml

java:/MSSQLDS
<datasource-mapping>MS SQLSERVER2000</datasource-mapping>

4. In  the file mssql-ds.xml i have modified just the database name , user name
and password

5. I have added the following xml info in login-config.xml file from
\jboss\server\default\config

<application-policy name = "MSSQLDbRealm">

<login-module code =
"org.jboss.resource.security.ConfiguredIdentityLoginModule" flag = "required">
<module-option name = "principal">sa</module-option>
<module-option name = "userName">user</module-option>
<module-option name = "password">passwd</module-option>
<module-option name =
"managedConnectionFactoryName">jboss.jca:service=XaTxCM,name=MSSQLDS</module-option>
</login-module>

</application-policy>
**********************************

when I ran jboss for all configuration. I got the following Exception:

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: XAConnectionFactory not bound

I saw in some forum that the there is a bug in hajndi-jms-ds.xml. So I fixed
that by changing the java:\XAConnectionFactory to XAConnectionFactory.

After that I getting the following exception:

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: XAConnectionFactory
        at org.jboss.ha.jndi.TreeHead.lookup(TreeHead.java:223)
        at org.jboss.ha.jndi.HAJNDI.lookup(HAJNDI.java:134)

Do u have any Idea how to fix this?
I tried with jboss 4.0.1,4.0.2 and 4.0.3. Same Exception in all of them

Thank you
Ravi Kiran

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3899772#3899772