Hello,

I have an EJB with two different imlpementations but with the same ejb-name in
the ejb-jar.xml file :

  | <ejb-name>ErrorMessageService</ejb-name>

<home>com.cwsoft.emmngt.service.interfaces.ErrorMessageServiceRemoteHome</home>

<remote>com.cwsoft.emmngt.service.interfaces.ErrorMessageServiceRemote</remote>

<local-home>com.cwsoft.emmngt.service.interfaces.ErrorMessageServiceLocalHome</local-home>
  | <local>com.cwsoft.emmngt.service.interfaces.ErrorMessageServiceLocal</local>

<ejb-class>com.cwsoft.emmngt.service.ejb.ErrorMessageServiceSession</ejb-class>

Just the jboss.xml file is different.
One has the following description :

  | <ejb-name>ErrorMessageService</ejb-name>

<jndi-name>ejb/com/cwsoft/emmngt/service/ErrorMessageServiceRemote</jndi-name>

<local-jndi-name>ejb/com/cwsoft/emmngt/service/ErrorMessageServiceLocal</local-jndi-name>

And the other has the follownig description :

  | <ejb-name>ErrorMessageService</ejb-name>

<jndi-name>ejb/com/cwsoft/emmngt/service/ErrorMessageServiceRemote2</jndi-name>

<local-jndi-name>ejb/com/cwsoft/emmngt/service/ErrorMessageServiceLocal2</local-jndi-name>

But when I call the same method of the two different implementations, I have
always the result of the second implementation.
So, what have I got to do in order to solve this problem ?
Have I got to make modifications in the Class Loader ?

Thanks in advance for your help.
bgOnline

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3899832#3899832