Hi everyone,

I want to call a WebService and I'm using folowing code:
                   String soapURL =
"https://localhost:8443/axis/services/XMLAccess";;
                   Service  service = new Service();
            Call call  = service.createCall();
            call.setTargetEndpointAddress( soapURL );
            call.setOperationName(new QName(soapURL, serviceName) );

The problem is that I do'nt want to use apbsolute path for the soap URL. I have
tried /"axis/services/XMLAccess" as relative path but it did'nt work. I'm using
this code in a applet. The reason that I needed is because I have started the
server on another computer and I'm accesing it from another one. Is there any
possibility to get the referer page and to use the absolute path?
Thank you

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3900258#3900258

Reply to the post :