Read about trademark useage, such as this faq:
http://www.inta.org/info/faqsU.html

anonymous wrote :
  | WHEN CAN I USE ANOTHER?S TRADEMARK WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT?
  |
  | As a general matter, it is advisable to obtain the consent of a trademark
owner before proceeding with use of their mark. Trademark law, however, does
permit the use of another?s mark (whether registered or unregistered) without
their consent if the use of the mark is made in good faith for the purpose of
merely describing the goods or services to which the mark relates or to
accurately indicate compatibility with another?s goods or services. Relevant
considerations for determining whether use of another ?s mark constitutes ?fair
use? include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:

  | Bad faith. Intentionally using another?s mark for the purpose of benefiting
from the good will associated with the mark is not a permissible use of another
person?s mark without their consent.

  | How the mark is used. Use of another person?s mark should not be made for
the purpose of promoting one?s own goods or services without their consent.
Visual placement and prominence of the other mark can bear upon whether use of
another?s mark may be construed as being for one?s own promotional purposes.

  | Confusion by consumers. Some uses of another?s mark can suggest sponsorship
or endorsement by the mark?s owner and can confuse consumers into believing
that there is an association between you and the owner of the mark. This is not
a permissible use of another?s mark without their consent.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3900813#3900813

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3900813