Thankyou for the response Scott.

I would not normally response but I figured why not .. you normally only ever
hear gripes...

I have only asked 2 or 3 questions since JBoss 2.x and I was worried about the
success of JBoss generating a distance between the organisation and its users.

However the fact that I got a response from the CTO simply confirms my
commitment to professional open source and specifically JBoss. Thankyou Scott.

I was even recently asked at an interview here in the UK with one of the top 5
global IT consultancies "Would you consider JBoss to be reputable J2EE
Application Server Provider" I was pleasantly surprised by the question and
since we have been running it 24x7 for the last 3 years it was one of the
easier questions to answer ;-)

Keep up the good work.

Regards
Lea Thurman.