Are there plans to make a standalone-version of JBossWS available that can be
deployed into 4.0.3 along with the ejb3-deployer?!

I checked out jboss-head in cvs, but this seems to be empty: Moreover, I do not
want to dump my existing 4.0.3 just for testing the new annotated webservices.
What is the status of working JBossWS into the ejb3-deployer (that's where it
belongs anyway...) or make a standalone-distribution avaliable?

Can hardly wait for it - now that ejb3 has made our lives so much easier, it's
very hard to imagine to use the old-skool version of webservices instead of a
simple @WebService...

Thx for any help,
stf

View the original post :