I installed 4.0.3 on Mac OSX 10.4.2 twice and got the same error both times. I
installed the default J2EE configuration both times.

I ran ./run.sh from the bin directory.

I got the same errors at the end of the server start up as raashby. But when
before this I get the following things dumped:

anonymous wrote :
  | 15:05:51,550 WARN  [ServiceController] Problem creating service
jboss.aop:service=AspectManager
  | java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/aop/advice/Scope
  |         at org.jboss.aop.advice.ScopeUtil.parse(ScopeUtil.java:19)
  |         at
org.jboss.aop.AspectXmlLoader.deployInterceptor(AspectXmlLoader.java:145)
  |         at
org.jboss.aop.AspectXmlLoader.loadInterceptors(AspectXmlLoader.java:310)
  |         at
org.jboss.aop.AspectXmlLoader.deployInterceptorStack(AspectXmlLoader.java:454)
  |         at
org.jboss.aop.AspectXmlLoader.deployTopElements(AspectXmlLoader.java:962)
  |         at org.jboss.aop.AspectXmlLoader.deployXML(AspectXmlLoader.java:826)
  |         at org.jboss.aop.AspectXmlLoader.deploy(AspectXmlLoader.java:1139)
  |         at
org.jboss.aop.AspectXmlLoader.deployXML(AspectXmlLoader.java:1159)
  |         at
org.jboss.aop.deployment.AspectManagerService.baseAop(AspectManagerService.java:122)
  |         at
org.jboss.aop.deployment.AspectManagerService.createService(AspectManagerService.java:113)
  |         at
org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalCreate(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:245)
  |         at
org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:228)
  |         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

Everything seems to run okay, but whenever I try to use the JMX Console or
JBoss Web Console more "AOP" errors are thrown. Any insight? did I do anything
wrong in the setup?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3901870#3901870

Reply to the post :