I throw away any jndi.properies file.
I have jndi properties hardcoded in client class.
I changed InitialContext properties as follows:

  |     private HelloWorld getDelegate() {
  |         try {
  |             InitialContext ctx1;
  |             Properties env = new Properties();
  |             env.setProperty(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
  |                     "org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
  |             env.setProperty(Context.URL_PKG_PREFIXES,
"org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces");
  |             env.setProperty(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "jnp://rsontowski:1099");
  |             ctx1 = new InitialContext(env);
  |             return (HelloWorld)
ctx1.lookup(HelloWorldRemote.class.getName());
  |         } catch (Throwable e) {
  |             e.printStackTrace();
  |             System.exit(1);
  |         }
  |         return null;
  |     }

but it dosn't work.

My client tries to connect to the server (Exception i thrown at server side)
but is unsuccessful with it.

I've got this problem with EJB2.1 session beans and JBoss 4.0.3 too.
:-(

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3902004#3902004

Reply to the post :