Thank you for the recommendations.  Its exciting to see that nobody thinks this
job is impossible.  I am currently in a class doing some simple client/server
Java apps, and we are beginning to dive into enterprise Java beans.  I will of
course be taking this  farther than the class, and will definitely price those
books today (looking for cheap used copies since I am a poor student ;-) )

Anyway, I have started reading the online documentation, and am going to try to
get some school hardware next week to start this project.  I am still bias to
Windows platforms, but may be stuck in UNIX/LINUX.

Hopefully in another month or two, I can start answering questions for other
newbies on this forum :-)  Its good to see there is a solid community

Pualee

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3902335#3902335

Reply to the post :