Thank you Ben!
1) Before I go to JIRA, let me make sure we understand each other. I forgot to
clearly mention in my previous e-mail that we don't instrument our classes
currently. They are just Serializable. So in this case does the fact that you
are not intercepting the enum field itself still matter?
Also, the change is reflected correctly in the local cache, it's just the
replication to the other node in the cluster that doesn't happen.

2) Actually I want to use JBossTransactionManagerLookup, but I didn't find any
examples in the docs how should I create my transaction in this case.
By the way, do I really need to use JBossTransactionManagerLookup? What would
you recommend?

Again, many thanks for all your help.

Renata.

View the original post :