"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : There is some "problem" in the way I'm doing
reflection for arrays.

  | I'll find the bottleneck, fix and get back to you through this forum.
  |

  | Thanks, this is being very helpful.
  |

  | Clebert

Thank you for taking the time to look in to this!

Its quite interesting - about a month ago I spent a day or so trying to write
my own custom serialization mechanism myself. I was kicking Java serialization
all over the place until I hit arrays :o)

I was using Array#set and Array#get and it was killing me...
Not sure whether there's a faster way to get at this in sun.misc.Unsafe.

Thanks again for looking in to this - if there's anything I can help with this
end then please ask.

Regards,

Dave

View the original post :